Inspiration: Washi Tape Inventory

January 09, 2015

I love washi tapes. Or any decorative tapes for that matter. They are oh-so-pretty to look at and they are very versatile you can basically use them to make so many beautiful things. Believe me, just search 'washi tape ideas' on Pinterest and you'll have craft ideas that will surely keep you occupied for a long time. One thing though, washi tapes can be quite expensive *cries*. 

Luckily enough for me, Daiso started selling washi tapes and the designs are all quite cute too so I always grab them whenever I can. My collection is surely growing hence I'm thinking of making a washi tape inventory just so I can keep track of what I have (and stare at them). I googled a few for inspiration:
/source: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

Aren't they the loveliest?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...